Tuesday 20 August 2024

Hearts Quest challenge.

 I've made this layout for Hearts Quest challenge.



I've chosen the Layered hearts. I'm not sure if Becca meant heart over heart or heart with other layering but I went for both on here.) 

This was a garden at our resort in Vanuatu. Each day we walked past it on our way to the food area. It made us happy. I layered 4 small black doileys with circles, then heart and finally a smaller heart brad as the flower centre.
It still makes me smile when I look at that photo. A happy memory.

I've also entered it "if you give a crafter a cookie"

2 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

WOW!! This is a fantastic layout!!! And thanks for creating and sharing for Heart's Quest #60 garden plants + layered hearts combination of options!!! You've packed lots of little details for us to discover! Thanks again! --Becca

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

P.S. If You Give A Crafter A Cookie challenge blog's theme is Smile/be happy for August, in case you want to take time to share it over there, too.