Wednesday 12 June 2024

Challenge #1 CKC

 Create a layout featuring you enjoying another hobby than scrapbooking.


I'm scrapbooking my Vanuatu photos this month, so decided to look at MELE WATERFALL.
We climbed to the top through the tropical jungle to reach this waterfall (above)
It took over an hour !!! 
Below the waterfall is a pool in the rocks.


It was beautiful and so refreshing after that climb.

My second hobby is of course photography. I have a box of around 200 photos from a 7 day holiday in Vanuatu.

I have made this layout and as you can see I'm in the photo


I used flamingo paper (found after the introduction of my kit). I added strips to match the pink and in keeping with the tropical paper. I cut a circle for my title to stand out and used a co-ordinating journal card. 
My photos were taken using panorama setting so I could get the vertical extent of the waterfall.



No comments: