Thursday 27 June 2024

Anniversary at Fab and Funky and layers at Li'l red wagon.

 My next card is for Fab and Funky and Li'l red wagon (Layers)

I used a silver card background.

Next I added the patterned paper then another strip of matching paper across the bottom. Both have gold foiled sections.

Around the strip at the bottom I tied gold ribbon. (3 layers in total)

The panel behind the sentiment is a matching sticker then a white frame. I added the word "romance".(4 layers) 

 This is for a neighbour, who is celebrating her first wedding anniversary. 



                                              I just discovered I made top 3 at Li'l red wagon (hooray!)



1 comment:

Chris said...

A beautifully designed anniversary card, perfect for our challenge at Fab'n' Funky. Thank you so much for joining us.
Chris
x