Monday 10 April 2023

Kraft plus

 The challenge at Kraft Plus is to be inspired by Lisa Oxley.



Lisa uses so many bright colours and mixed media techniques to do art journals.

Here's my take on this challenge.


I started with using acrylic paint through the same word stencil I used in the last layout. It has travel words. Next I changed colour and used a different stencil with small pink arrows. Then a third stencil with purple mist.
Changed my ideas and used a white gel pen to do white dots in a row. 
I glued scraps of book paper on my background.

By now I thought it would become a layout about my love of words and reading. I wrote read on one area and drew a book on another. 
I had a big stencil saying "turn your dreams into reality" in this month's kit.


Using white paint, I used the words separately on my layout. Then I did the word Turn using black pen. I hand wrote Live your life. Final step was to stamp hearts with script in the centre on my layout. 



No comments: