Saturday 22 April 2023

Cards with scraps

 


My first card is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday and follows the above sketch.


I used offcuts of 2 papers from my CKC plus the kiss tag, Oval tag and the thin ribbon.

This will go into the Mother's day box.


Next card is for Li'l red wagon where they want stars.

Again, these are offcuts. The Star "ribbon" is from my kit as are the gold alphas. 

This one is for Father's Day.


Third card is for Daring cardmakers.


I could have used the first card for this challenge but hand more flamingo paper so made the following card.


That scrap of ribbon only just made it across the card. My 3 dots mid top of the card are flouro pink. They have come out as a washed out pink but they're bright! Everything on here is from my counterfeit kit. 

3 comments:

Doni High said...

The card with all the stars is a perfect Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Miri said...

I love flamingos in all shapes and sizes! Great what you made with all your scraps. Thanks for sharing your creations with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

anne said...

Such a pretty card and a lovely take on the sketch. Thank you for playing alonhg with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT