Monday 8 August 2022

Paper Issues Challenge # 7

 When I set out on my Country Town trip I didn't realise I was following in the footsteps of John Oxley the explorer. The rivers of NSW were discovered separately then Oxley, among others, found that they all met up.


At Cowra I "accidentally found the river" while looking for a parking spot. I crossed over a bridge and turned left down under the bridge and saw not a railway line as I thought, but a big river. I just had to take a couple of photos. This was a Primary School history moment.

We are asked to scraplift this layout.


The only vertical striped paper I had in my kit was the wood look one. The green paper also has stripes if you look hard.

The other link to the original is the yellow matting paper and tilted journal cards.



No comments: