Wednesday 12 May 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1

 Here's the challenge I created for CKC members:

Scrapbook an OLD recipe. Perhaps you have one handed down from mother or grandmother or further back than that. Use those cookery items you added to your kit to scrap it. You could tell a little about the original person on your layout or perhaps even add a small photo of them.

I started with 2 papers in my kit. One was a Jenny Bowlin shaped die cut from the Front Porch Range.

I overlayed a spotted patty pan and red doiley in top left-hand corner. I had a small die cut that said secret recipe so used that as my title. The smaller words are Darkroom Door. I had a long journal block which suited this perfectly. I wrote out Mum's Scone recipe,it might be my grandmother's I'm not sure.

Finally, I used the shaped brads I bought of a mixmaster, measuring jug,teapot, cup and a canister.

My photos were taken on my recent trip to South Australia where we visited a lavender farm and ate fresh made scones with lavender jam and cream.



No comments: