Saturday 15 May 2021

CASology and Mod squad

 At Casology the theme is outdoors.

Whenever I go outside, I always reach for my sunglasses so here's a simple card I made using that idea.


At Mod Squad challenges they wanted something with book paper background. 

I used an old index from an atlas. Using pieces on my scrap desk, I constructed this card for a male to attend a cookout or BBQ.The lime check paper was from that end strip on a MME paper. I matched the twill ribbon and used 2 black brads.



3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

How fabulous!! Using an old atlas is genius. Just never know what we can use for the background. I LOVE this!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this time over at the Mod Squad.
Judy - MSC DT

Joyce said...

Of course sunglasses are essential when outside. Such a fun and cas card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Jen W. said...

I cannot set food outside without my sunglasses so this card totally speaks to me. Love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!