Wednesday 23 September 2020

Lasting Memories -Flowers

 At Lasting Memories this week they want flowers.

This gave me the opportunity to use the botanical kit from CKC which so far I have largely ignored.

I had a paper featuring big white lilies, so I fussy cut around the tops of  those to pop my photo under.I double matted and found a purple paper in my stash to match. Then I glued 2 larger flowers in white plus the very last of my green Prima flowers I bought 16 years ago. (hooray!)

The left hand side looked bare so I used a strip of Graphic 45 Fairy paper to compliment the green and minor colours such as mauve in my photo.



2 comments:

Deanna said...

Really pretty flowers and floral accents too! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Maud's Creations said...

Julene, love the simplicity of yourdesign, it really makes your beautiful photo pop.
Thanks for joining us this month at Lasting Memories. Design Team Member Maureen