Thursday 19 March 2020

Lasting memories Leaves and flowers

This weeks challenge at Lasting Memories is use leaves and flowers.

I started by stitching 2 large circles on my background papers.
Next I made 2 clusters of flowers and leaves in the diagonal corners. They aren't pressed but are now flattened. On the bottom cluster I had a large purple flower ,which I folded to give depth to my layout.


I scattered a few smaller flowers along the stitching as well.
This layout has no title, I decided it didn't need one.


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Very pretty! Love your floral clusters and stitched circles! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lori said...

This is so pretty, Julene! I love that photo and your stitched circles and flower clusters are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT