Sunday 9 February 2020

Paper issues Scraplift sunday



The layout we are asked to scraplift is the one above.Using my Counterfeit kit, I had one more Christmas picture to scrap. So I adapted this to suit.
I used a bella shaped paper on top of a matching maroon backing. Outlined it in white for more effect.
I had a scrap of green from last month that said "holiday snapshot". I've also used 2 other papers from my kit. The maroon ribbon down the middle breaks it up.

Next I made a tag from corrugated card and added a vellum heart plus a waratah wood veneer. There are 2 others matching on my layout
Next ,I used a chipboard word "laugh" inked in pinecone plus my alphas.
My final touch was a red heart brad.




1 comment:

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.