Saturday 1 February 2020

February counterfeit kit

It is my choice this month for the Counterfeit kit.

I've picked something different.

"Fall under the dark, romantic spell of Darcelle by Frank Garcia for Prima. This mesmerizing and delicately elegant collection is filled with indigo blues, boysenberry purples, and medallion golds for creating projects that will leave you speechless. Design a mixed media panel, love-filled card, or gorgeous notebook pages filled with vintage charm and beautiful accents. Discover wild and free sentiments, curious butterflies, whispers of foil, and glittering jewels in the secrets that Darcelle holds"

It was their November kit based around Prima Darcelle range.
https://tresjoliekits.com/kit-gallery/ Tres jolie
( Fabulous ideas for using your kit on there too.)


You can see them better at the scrapbook.com store.


I approached this differently by looking at Embellishments first.
Flowers
                                                                               
                                                                    Ribbons washi and brads.


Why ? Because I wanted to see what I had before diving into the paper stacks.


So after matching papers to the flowers and ribbons, here they are :


I can hear Lisa drooling at that American Crafts top right paper!

I added in more embellishments to the papers:-

(This required spending some money, but it was worth it.)




SO now here is my whole kit Upside down granny



A very big welcome to Kate Blue this month who is our Guest Designer.

Now on to our blog hop to see what our fabulous designers have made for their kits.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com
Guest Designer Kate: https://kateblue.blogspot.com/



10 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful kit, Julene! Love the ribbons that you have pulled and I can't wait to see what you create with it all!

cinmfoster said...

Julene I love the name of your kit! Those wood veneers are so gorgeous, I didn't even think to add washi tape in my kit, will have to do them when I'm creating. Have fun scrapping.
Cindy F

Clair said...

What a lovely choice of kit for the month and a lovely, lovely kit that you've created too! x

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet name for your kit and such fun the way you pulled your kit together :) So many good things in this kit, have fun creating with it :)

kate blue said...

Julene, you challenged us pretty good this month and I'm loving the reveals so far. Love all your wood veneers and flowers... gimme that blue floral paper too!

Tracey said...

What a great way to start... with the embellishments, very clever. Love how you have pulled it all together, stunning.

Debbie said...

starting with the embellishments is a great idea!

Susanne said...

Embellishments first is a fun way to do, and I love that bottom right floral paper. Enjoy.

Tara O said...

The name of your kit made me chuckle! I love your paper choices. I’m glad that I’m not the only one that spent some money. I had to have the original kit’s flowers and a couple of the other matching embellishments!

LCSmithSAVED said...

LOVE your kit name, lol! Can't wait to see what you create with it.