Sunday 12 January 2020

Counterfeit Kit Challenge January # 1

Challenge #1 is named Out with the old and in with the new.

Your challenge today is to check through your kits to identify the NEWEST and OLDEST items in there, and then use both of them on your project. Don't forget to let us know just how old these products are! Let's see who's got the longest time difference!

My oldest item in the kit is the book paper torn from an old novel deleted from a library where I worked 20 years ago. Anytime I needed book paper I have used these papers. It has lasted me the whole 18 years since I started scrapping.
The newest item happens to be the red striped paper which I purchases in the after Christmas sales about 2 weeks ago.

Using both plus other items from my kit, I've made this page.


I haven't done any journaling,  as it is part of a series.

1 comment:

LCSmithSAVED said...

How fun to keep using that keepsake book for your pages! That is a photo of a gorgeous room & I love how rich your page looks.