Monday 27 January 2020

3 more bushfire layouts -Lasting Memories.

This morning I finished off my January kit by creating 2 more layouts about the bushfires. That makes a total of 5 with another one to go.

On this one I used a chipboard branch (inked dark brown) from my kit plus the tag,brads and alphas. The wood paper was also from the kit.

On the next one I used scraps of orange paper plus orange paint to signify the fire.
I kept embellishments simple as the topic is hard to "make pretty"



My final one is for Lasting memories where they want anything but a 12x12 layout.

I had this camping paper which had "The great outdoors" plastered along the top. I cut it off so it is 8 inches deep by 12 inches . I named it Sun of fire as it was the sun on NYE after the worst day of the fires. The cream paper slopes up, it is printed that way.



1 comment:

Deanna said...

Great job documenting this and perfect choice of papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)