Wednesday 5 December 2018

Paper Issues 2 layouts.

On the Paper Issues facebook group they have several challenges.

The first is to scraplift this one.
I started with a green chevron paper bag.
I added 2 colours of Kaiser mist which was a big disaster as one leaked all over the layout, me, the board, and my desk.
After cleaning up I decided it looked ok so continued.
I punched the edge of some black paper and used it as a mat.
Next I added bright orange pompoms and the black and white printed bracket plus the pale blue tab.
Final touches after the alphas were a flair,asmaller acrylic embellishment,my smaller words and some handwriting.

Next was a colour palette.
No automatic alt text available.
 I started with green paper and pale pink mat for the photos.
I punched 2 inch squares for the right hand side using the remaining colours.
The flag pennant helped top provide interest down the centre and was inspired by the colour flags on the right.
The 3 photos document a chair lift ride at Mt Tremblant and I added the ticket as well.
Small sticker words added and it was done.


No comments: