Thursday 19 July 2018

Tropical sunset layout.

TROPICAL

After searching around, I found this tropical themed layout by Sue Plumb on her blog.
She is on the Cocoa Vanilla DT so I can't expect my scraplift to be as good.


I used the basic arrangement of photo, papers and embellishments as a springboard to my own layout.
I had several "tropical" items that matched with my photo of sunset in Hawaii last year.

In the following close up you will notice that I have layered 2 cards, one said hello sunshine and the other says awesome. As this was sunset, it wasn't hello sunshine, but goodbye.
It certainly was a gorgeous view.



2 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

I think you did a great job w/ your lift! I like how you changed up that "Hello Sunshine" card to fit your photo! Really pretty, and really fun layout...especially those flamingos!

Lisa said...

Nice little word phrase save there - great layout that really highlights that gorgeous sunset