- Watercolor pattern
- Sketchy patterns
- Beach/nautical elements
- Lobster or other animal
- Wet medium
- Embossing powder or something else grainy like sand.
- Elements from the Scene, like candy, ice cream, bikini, shells, pail, beach ball, etc.
TESTIMONY (JOURNALING IDEAS)
- Topic: Document a trip to the beach or other place near water.
- Prompt Idea: Choose a July question.
- Presentation: Add journaling to stripes on your paper.
- Writing Format: Write a list of things you need to bring to whatever event is in your photo.
- Inspiration Words: relax, entertain, away
I started with a nautical patterned paper from my kit.
I have also added anchor themed smaller pieces plus 2 buttons featuring a captains wheel and a porthole.
I used a crab card that I had as my animal.
I've used wet medium (paint) on my background.
There is striped washi
COLOURS are all there.
I have used the 3 inspirational words in my journaling.
The topic is also represented as I documented a trip to the beach.
Here's the layout :)