Saturday 9 January 2016

Kaisercraft's January Sketch challenge

http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/

Just create a layout using the following sketch as inspiration, with at least 80% Kaisercraft products from any Kaisercraft paper collection. The Sketch board is inspired by the wonderful and talented Kylie Obst’

KC JAN challenge

I've used a combination of Kaisercraft ranges on my layout.
The backing paper is from "Chapter One", my favourite collection.
The next layer is from "Blue Bay" collection.
My collectables are from the "Oh so happy" collection and the flowers & enamel dots are also Kaisercraft.
 In fact the only things on this layout not from Kaisercraft are the alphas and the embroidery cotton.
First some close ups of the stitching
and the flower cluster ,with the bird I couldn't resist sitting on top.
As it was a cat layout I felt the bird was appropriate.
I've made them eye to eye despite Jazz being asleep.
And here's my layout


The colours from the different ranges matched so well on this layout.

7 comments:

Susan said...

The cat really does seem to be staring at the bird - I like the little stitches you added too. Very cute!

Adriana B said...

Wonderful project, glad you joined on the challenge, thanks for playing along, Best of Luck :)

Susanne said...

Such pretty touches on this layout - love the stitching.

Maryana Volkova said...

Sweet layout!))) Love the details!))

Collette Mitrega said...

Lovely layout Julene, lovely cute touches. Good luck with the Kaiser challenge.

Anita Bownds said...

Great page, thanks for joining in on the Kaisercraft challenge

Unknown said...

I love your layout..such pretty colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft : ) Good luck!