Friday 1 January 2016

January Counterfeit Kit.

Happy new year to everyone.
2016 promises to be a big year with me going on another Scenic trip a European River Cruise.

Our January kit is based on The planner Society's September planner kit

 
Here's the list I made using this picture:
pink
jade green
black and white
florals
speech bubbles
handbags
phone
cameras
spectacles
 
drink cartons
bows
ladies
frames

Their papers look like this
 
Next come their embellishments
*****************************************************************************
I've chosen to,work on the "similar pattern & colour" idea.
Presenting my 3 times a lady kit
 
Papers
 
(That one with cupcakes is worrying me, but I want to use it.)
 
These are extra papers.....you know me!
 
Journaling cards /tags
 
Embellishments
 
 
Alphas 
 
 
So you can see that it is my own twist on what they have produced.
 
Now here's the blog hop order.
Julene:  http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com YOU ARE HERE
Kelly: http://66.147.244.112/~honeysv0/ GO HERE NEXT

12 comments:

Jimjams said...

Perfect counterfeit - Happy New Year!

Susan said...

You really captured the flavor of the original - well done! It's fun to have a challenging paper in your kit, like that cupcake paper. I bet you'll find a great use for it. How exciting about the cruise! We did one on the Rhine in 2014 and it was absolutely amazing - hope you have a wonderful time!

Margie said...

Lovely soft colors, have fun with it.

Susanne said...

It is your own twist and at the same time a distinct reflection of the inspiration kit. Nicely chosen - I hope you scrap up a storm in January. Happy New Year.

Sassy Breese said...

How exciting to have a river cruise planned. Won't that give you great sceans and stories to capture?
Your kit is superb. Love the name. Looking forward to your production from it.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Yes, great name! I think you've really nailed it. Those vintage ladies are yummy :-) Am heading over to Pinterest for some cupcake inspiration!

Lisa said...

A "difficult" paper can sometimes be fun to work out how to use so I look forward to seeing what you do with that! A great start to the counterfeiting year and it looks like it will be a good kit to work with. Happy New Year!

Kelly Sroka said...

Great take on the original! I love the patterns in your papers. I know you will have fun with this kit!

Unknown said...

i am already speaking to you about that worrying piece of paper, lol. fun. {{joyce}}

Roxy said...

I love how you've put this together! Should be fun to use up all that stuff!

Clair said...

Really loving the inclusion of a difficult paper (I should do that more often) and can't wait to see how it's used ... eventually! :)

Also loving how differently out kits turned out, despite using the same inspiration. I love that aspect of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.

Enjoy scrapping this month x

kate blue said...

great kit-loving your die cuts and feminine touches!