) Link up below an ORIGINAL layout- your layout must be an original (created by you), not scraplifted from another person, not created based a sketch. Your layout does not need to be new or never before seen, just an original design that is your own.
2) Deadline for this challenge is June 20th at midnight CST
3) Winner will be selected by a vote of our Senior DT here at Sketch N Scrap
4) Winner will be contacted by June 22nd and given further details at that time
5) If you are the chosen winner you are agreeing to allow us to make a sketch based on the layout you submit, we will use this as our July INSPIRED BY sketch
6) Winner agrees to prepare a blog post for July 10th that will showcase their layout the sketch is based on, on their blog (You must have a blog to enter this challenge, no Flicker or gallery postings will be allowed)
7) YOU MUST PROVIDE A LINK BACK TO SKETCH N SCRAP in your blog post when linking up
If you have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy creating! We can't wait to see what you create!
Ok, these were the instructions and here is my entry.
This one was published a couple of years ago in Scrapbook Creations.
The theme was "A touch of whimsy" and all I had was the photo.
I let my mind wander from there and came up with The Wizard of Oz.