I followed Lizzy Hill to Off the Rails scrapbooking last month and did a layout only to find out I had missed the closing date.
This month it is to use fabric.
I started with a remnant of curtain material with a large self pattern of flowers and birds.
I stitched the square onto patterned paper.
Where the flowers are I stitched and glued random flowers, that I had including some hydrangeas on a large daisy base.
As well as the curtain fabric you will notice there are white organdie flowers in the mix.
My title was ready to go so I put it through the Xyron only to discover the I is missing.
After looking everywhere it seems to have vanished.
I have substituted a cardstock I.
Here is the finished layout.