Tuesday 3 December 2013

Let's capture our memories with Julianne



Let's capture our memories has a colour palette this month.
There was no mention of it being a Christmas layout and the colours suited this photo.
I'm also not sure if that is grey or silver, so I opted for silver.
The Scrapmatts frame was silver, so a good start.
I misted over chicken wire mask with turquoise to liven up the brown background.
Next are strips of the features colours, some are Pink Paislee and I punched the edge of the lime one.
Added washi tape, an I {heart} summer journaling block & camera, a garden seat in the left hand corner and a button.
The title sloping down hill has been fixed.

1 comment:

len said...

Love love love your background work! Beautiful page, great take on the color challenge! Thanks for playing along at LCOM!