Wednesday 4 December 2013

Flutterby Wednesday and Christmas tags

Flutterby Wednesday asks for any winged creature.
I dug into my picture file and found a goose.
After fussy cutting it, I've stamped the word Christmas, then done the rest in tiny letters using the goose picture.
It is a different style of card, but we all know the rhyme.

Next I've made some Christmas tags using a scrap of chipboard.
I mistakenly saw a challenge to use flourishes, but these will be handy over Christmas I'm sure.
I misted white tags using red mist then stamped gold flourishes in the spaces.
I've left the chippy at the bottom so you can see what I've used.
I've also been a featured artist for last week's Flutterby Wednesday card and also on Use your stuff.

6 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute red tags, the goose one is a fun one

LCSmithSAVED said...

ADORE the goose!

cinmfoster said...

Great tags. Love the goose

Danni said...

Wonderful projects!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

petrii said...

That goose is adorns! And I love you tags. GREAT JOB!

Blessings ~~ dawn

Stephanie said...

Beautiful tags! I love the misting