I found this sketch on Anna's Craft cupboard. I haven't done their sketches for a while.
I dug into my counterfeit kit and came up with this.
Using a photo of gardens in Vanuatu
- Down by the shore (Cruise) by Fancy Pants designs
- An 8x8 paper pad from Big W
- Doodlebug designs "Take Note" (say what?)
- Orange cardstock
- A giant flower by ZVA creative
- Down by the shore Title piece by Fancy Pants
- October Afternoon word sticker and tabs "Farm Girl"
- Simple stories I heart summer sticker flowers
- Green chevron washi tape
- Grace Taylor Adhesive die cut border
- Punched butterfly and pearls.
I have no idea why the journaling on here doesn't align next to the dots.