Tuesday 8 January 2013

Unstampabelles Challenge

Last year,I made some tags by fussy cutting Graphic 45 papers and inking chipboard hearts & adding antique lace.I've done nothing with them until I saw the challenge on Unstampabelles. As it is a card challenge I mounted the tags on black and cream striped Bella ancestry paper then added a side strip with floral motif.I fussy cut down the edge of the motif as well. The challenge was to use "one or more dies:this can mean stickers,shapes anything except stamps.The hearts inked gold are 1,the ladies cut out are 2 and perhaps the wavy edged floral side piece is 3.
And the card with the overlapping elbow is my choice for my entry.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous! Very elegant and sophisticated, that touch of lace is just right ;0)
xoxo

HuggiesCrafts said...

Using the tag a a feature with the lovely scrap of lace is beautiful. Lovely to see you joining in the fun at Unstampabelles.

Merry said...

What a wonderful way to use your lovely tags. Great papers and lace. Thanks for joining in our Dies challenge at Unstampabelles. Just for future info we are a papercraft challenge so just entering the tags would be more than welcome. :-)

Jessica Theodore said...

Just delightful Julene, thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles this month x