Friday 4 January 2013

Stuck?! using Counterfeit kit items

Here is my entry for January's sketch at Stuck?! sketches. I've used items set aside for Counterfeit kits,so I'm (hopefully) covering 2 bases at once.The idea at counterfeit kits is you pick out a range of items then prove you are using them during that month.This one isn't for a particular challenge per se. The background paper is Kaisercraft "Save the Date" Milestone. The ice creams led me to the photo.I will stress here one of those ice creams were mine. The chipboard ice cream has been painted,the small black one is a rub on,the daily scoop advertisement is a business card that I picked up in Singapore.(knowing it would end up on a layout)The 3 in the picture are another from "save the date" range.I've used a Grace Taylor Adhesive pocket for my journalling,because it says "Small things...great happiness". The other words are from October Afternoon "midway" collection.

7 comments:

sassyscrapper said...

Love your assortment of ice creams...including a business card from Singapore! It's great to collect that stuff and even better when it finds a home on a page. Nice work.

glorygirl said...

Way to use your stash! I have a drawer full of stuff I intend to use...you've inspired me to dig through that drawer more often!

mandysea said...

how cool is that background paper... Now I want icecream!!!

li-bee-ti said...

Sweet layout :)). love the background paper and all your embellishments.

Leanne said...

beautiful! thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck..x

Jennifer Grace said...

What a fun page! I love the painted chipboard ice-cream. x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

SO many fun elements on this page and I loved how you pulled from so many sources! A business card from Singapore?? Awesome and gives me a good excuse to travel the world for cool ephemera.