Saturday 13 April 2024

My time to craft and Shopping our stash.

 In my Counterfeit kit I put a sheet of vellum featuring baby boy words such as adorable, bundle of joy, little miracle etc.

Today I made 3 long cards using that vellum. I also had some tiny butterflies so used them as embellishments.

I'm entering them at My time to craft. The challenge is butterflies or dragonflies.


            ************************************************************************

I had a small piece of vellum left so used it on this card for a bridal shower. The sentiment on the vellum says MIRACLE. I also added a blue bow button plus a tag I made.


I'm entering it at Shopping our stash. Obviously, this card would be for a boy baby. 

1 comment:

dj said...

What a cute button bow!! Thanks for playing along with our "Shower Me With Sunshine" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS519