Friday 22 March 2024

More cards

 


I've made this spring themed get well card for a friend. I'm entering it at Daring Cardmakers where the theme's Spring. 

My next card is for Mother's Day (Probably a Nanna or Grandmother) and says "I love you". 


I'm entering it at Crafty Gals corner where Anything goes. 

                                                   *************************************


My next card features 2 parrots which were cut from an old picture dictionary from my childhood.

I've kept them aside for the next "bird challenge" and here it is! I added some enamel dots and "Thank you very much". These cards are always handy.




Time out challenges   and Just for Girls challenge

1 comment:

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our March Challenge!