Sunday 24 December 2023

As you like it Challenge and cardz4guyz

 I've made a card for As you like it challenge.

It is anything goes so I made a summer card for a friend whose birthday is in January.


I used 2 strips of washi tape down the left hand side then vellum and a lovely seashell picture in the centre. I added 3 orange enamel dots as a final embellishment. 


At Cardz4Guys  they want gnomes or elves. I added 2 elves on this card.

The background was done by painting white through a doiley and the Christmas gifts are felt. 



2 comments:

dj said...

I love that snowy background...cool technique for creating a wintery background. Your duo of elves...perfect for our "Gnome or Elf" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and they makes for a truly masculine card which is part of our challenge…making cards for guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!
-Deb Horst, DT #C4G337

Jolanda Johnstone said...

An Elf or two. Yeah! Hi Julene, Delightful card. Thanks for joining us at C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT