Monday 18 September 2023

Lasting Memories-layering.

 Today I'm making a layered layout for Lasting Memories.

I used 3 papers from my Counterfeit kit plus a scrap of vellum that I had. Also on here is ribbon, buttons, 3 brads and 2 tickets plus a thin washi tape. Underneath each of the photos there are 4 layers. 

Along the bottom of the 2 photos I've added some yellow rhinestones. This completes the extra criteria where they wanted brads, buttons and bling. 


My second layout isn't for a challenge. I just wanted to make it because it documents this year's birthday lunch with my daughter.

I've used a Cocoa Vanilla Happy Days paper named Definitive. I matted the 3 photos on another paper from my kit which was fairly neutral. I also used the big jar journal box that I won recently plus some green buttons. My title is a combination of 3 types of alphas. "You are sweet" is from Cocoa Vanilla daydream collection. 



1 comment:

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous Job on both layouts! They are both amazing! Awesome work on the challenge! Love your layering Jolene! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!