Friday 7 October 2022

Jumpstart sketch & more than words.

 At the scraproom group on Facebook there is the Jumpstart sketch


Using Counterfeit kit papers etc from my kit I made this


The pink items were not in the kit, so flowers, paperclip, pink thread, and alphas were added extras. I'm pleased I used the chipboard "adorable" which I also painted pink.

*********************************************************************************

 More than words their mini challenge is "magical". I made a tag using misting through a lace doily then added a Graphic 45 fairy plus a vellum quote. I finished it with tiny white pearls.


I'm also entering this at Inkspirational where it is fantasy themed. They also want us to use stencils, which I have.



1 comment:

Marina said...

It's a lovely soft stencilled effect which goes nicely with the fairy theme. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.