Monday 11 July 2022

Kraft plus and Challenge YOUrself

 I've made this layout for Kraft plus  on Facebook.

They want generational family layouts


and at Challenge YOUrself the theme is "We are family"

I'm combining the 2 this month with a vintage photo.

I've used a photo of my grandfather Roy with Mum and my sister and I.  (Taken about 1961.)


The Kraft background is from Bella and is called quad.

I followed on from the square idea and used 2 frames I had in my kit plus a Kraft ticket and 2 smaller rectangles that toned.

I added a chipboard title painted pink under the photo plus several navy bows.. There are 3 small pennant shaped stickers from my kit that say Love and Family, also in pink and navy.My background was created with white acrylic paint and a Kaisercraft stamp, also rectangular.

4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Julene, I absolutely love your amazing layout! I especially like the family photo including you and your sister!! What a treasure of a photo!! Your layout is so beautiful. The white acrylic paint really draws my eye right to the picture, and all of your little details look wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. YAY!!

hapigirlly126 said...

Hi Julene, this is such a great photo to document and a lovely layout! I like how you added the acrylic paint to the background. Thank you for playing along with Challenge YOUrself!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Very sweet! I love the look of kraft paper. Your embellishments on the diagonal down the page are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Julene, this is beautiful! Your photo is fantastic and kraft background is perfect for it! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Challenge YOUrself.