Sunday 6 February 2022

February Counterfeit kit Challenge- Mini Kit.

 I've opted to do the mini kit this month.

Here's the original kit


I searched my stash and didn't have much,which is why I mainly opted to do the mini. 

I've managed to put together this.

I'm not happy about the alphas but they were all I had that matched (sort of)

                         Here's a close up of smaller components. The brads are very on point.


For my layout I used most of it.


I covered 5 small credit card size cards with the yellow floral then made a banner using those, plus several of the smaller tags, wood veneers,brads and enamel dots.The title is cut from another paper I had which featured borders.The anchor paper inspired the Venice idea.

I've also made this card


and this one


Overall I was happy with what I got out of that mini kit.

No comments: