Friday 14 January 2022

Lasting Memories pocket challenge.

 Lasting Memories have a pocket challenge this month.

Now that my Counterfeit Kit is done, I can do some other layouts waiting in my "in tray", namely my brain.

On Christmas Day my daughter asked me to slice the strawberries and produced this strawberry slicer. I'd never seen one before so decided to feature it on a layout.

I chose reds as my feature colour. My pocket is a red chevron lolly bag behind the last photo. I find them good layering items.

I've done it like a sequence of events layout. Would you believe I had no strawberries in my stash?  There's also a lace doiley and ric rac on there as well as 2 red chevron journal tags.





4 comments:

Tracey Beer said...

A strawberry slicer - who knew! great use of the bag for your pocket - love it

Maud's Creations said...

Love the colours so bright and cheerful Julene, love the bag as your choice for a pocket for your hidden journaling. Have to keept an eye out for a strawberry slicer. Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories. DT Maureen

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous job with the pocket! Love all the red on your strawberry layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Deanna said...

How cool that strawberry slicer is!! Great job with all the reds! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this month! :)