Tuesday 2 February 2021

Framed layout.

 Via Pinterest I found 2 layouts using Echo Park for the record frame that I included in my kit.

LG's Scrapbook World: Stolen Moment (scrappinworld.blogspot.com)

Has this layout



I also found this one.


So that's my starting point.
I decided to base it around the top layout but put my own spin on it.
My cousin Colene looks very much like my Aunty Heather, who was a dressmaker.
When I saw this photo of Colene sitting at the sewing machine I thought it was her at first.
I used the same background paper but chose grey spotted for my strip across. The circle was cut from a 6x6 piece and the striped strip on the right was left over from last month's kit.
I used a journal card cut in half as the base for my partly hand written title.
The sewing machine top left is a diecut. The green large flower is a sticker from "for the Record" range as are the journal strips.
I added 3 flowers and note the 2 red pointsettias match the floral paper.
This one was fun to make! 






No comments: