Wednesday 21 October 2020

ABC Christmas challenge and Christmas craft creations.

 My 2nd card today is for ABC Christmas challenge. where it is U for up in the air or V for Vixen.

I started by making a mixed media tag using ink and mists.There are also red rhinestones.

 To that I added my sentiment plus an angel peeping from a cloud. (Up in the air). 

I then added my tag to my card and also used a strip of ribbon across for extra interest. It is maily red/white and blue themed.


My next card is for Christmas craft creations where they want a musical Christmas theme.

I opted for a modern twist on the old song, Noel. I used silver washi tape across the card as well.



3 comments:

Julie said...

lovely card
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas
Julie T

Tammy L said...

What a pretty card for our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Craft Creations and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT

Arwen said...

A very nice card, the music notes dance in the sky, it's the party, it's magical. Well done.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.