Friday 7 August 2020

Kraft + and Scraproom throwback sketch

I'm attempting to combine 2 challenges here.


 and this throwback sketch from Scraproom group.



I found papers that would satisfy the criteria, the blue and orange swirly paper has been in my stash for around 5 years.
I layed those papers then the photos out and added washi tape as in the sketch.
I didn't have enough teal paper to totally mat the 2 smaller papers,so partly matted.
The pearl flourish with a bling was the closest I could get.
Next I pleated the flower above the flourish and adhered it to the background, addibg 2 autumn leaves.The 3 brad suited the layout.
Using a flower mask I added paint as my background ,then once it was dry added inca gold (copper) with a toothpick to the flower ends.
The small flower at top was fussy cut and also had inca gold added.
My title is small but sums up the event.






No comments: