Thursday 9 July 2020

Fab 'n'funky challenges plus Li'l red wagon.

Fab 'n 'funky challenges wants a male card.

Using elements from my Counterfeit Kit, I constructed this card for an artistic friend who is about to have his first exhibition.
The background cardstock is a forgery on the Fourth.
The next layer is a coaster. I used one of the rectangular stickers as my background for the artist die cuts and my sentiment says "embrace all that is you". I added the stars as a final thought.
Inside I put another die cut featuring a coffee cup as we often have a coffee together.


Next is a sympathy card for Li'l red wagon.
I embossed using swiss dots but reversed it so the dots go inward instead of raised.
I used a thin strip of ribbon as a bow plus a silhouette die cut with no sentiment.




1 comment:

Imke said...

Lovely cards and the second one with embossed dots is perfect for our "Embossing" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon! Thanks for joining the fun and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE