Wednesday 2 January 2019

First 2 layouts.

In both cases I chose the same background papers.
This first one documents a pretty garden with a huge bee we saw on PEI.
I've used a variety of scrap strips from my kit plus a lace border edge and scalloped washi tape.
I also adhered 2 maple leaves on the corners.
A final treat to bring out the red was to splash some mist on the remaining blank areas.

My second layout was fun. The photo is me with a scotsman and bagpipes.
I put the fence on the left then realised I had the house sticker as well.This created a scene.
I used the last of my tiny blue prima flowers.
The large burlap flower is from D_lish scraps and I adhered more maple leaves around it.
I was able to include the hippo bus ride ticket on here as well.

Put side by side these 2 layouts tell the tale of this stop on our trip.


2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Julene: Wow! You've already put your kit to work! I've just got my photographed and posted on the 5th & 6th!!! Can't wait to see what else you're scrapping about!

Lisa said...

You are clearly very inspired by your kit! Great pages with all those pretty pinks.