Wednesday 21 February 2018

CSI challenge.

Image may contain: text

It has been a while since I did a CSI challenge. The bear picture and the colour scheme goes with my Counterfeit Kit.
Here are the criteria.

EVIDENCE
  • Solid white background
  • Floral pattern
  • Hearts
  • Balloons
  • Birds
  • Butterflies
  • Clouds
  • Leaves, flowers
  • Strawberry or other fruit
  • Birds, rabbits, or other animals
  • String
  • Colored pencils
  • Draw something or use elements that have a hand-drawn look
  • Something fuzzy (e.g., felt)
TESTIMONY (Journaling ideas)

  • Topic: Document something special about the one you love.
  • Prompt Idea: Choose a February prompt.
  • Presentation: hand write your journaling with a colored pencil.
  • Writing Format: Write a love letter.
  • Inspiration Words: love, flourish, wild


I started with a Kaiser paper, mainly white, but with touches of green and writing on it.
I also had in my kit a half of a shaped Kaiser paper featuring roses in pinks and greens.
After cobbling those together, I matted my photo in brown, then on a scrap of pink .
I popped a doiley under the mat to add depth. 
Next I added some butterfly stickers from Sassafrass Lass and some wood veneer leaves.

Checking the colours they're all there.
Evidence is floral pattern, butterflies, leaves, animals, drawn element.
Testimony I used 2 of the 3 inspirational words.

This is one of two rescue grizzly bears on Grouse Mountain in Vancouver
https://www.grousemountain.com/bears
Their names are Grinder and Coola. I'm not sure which one this is but it came right over to us.


4 comments:

Sandra said...

Amazing photo, and lol, it matches the inspiration picture so well. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

Taru Jehkonen said...

Great page! Thanks for playing along with us at CSI!!

Techno Archiver said...

Beautiful picture and layout!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Wow! What a great photo! Love the soft colors that match your photo. So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!