Tuesday 5 December 2017

More than words challenge

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au/ has a numbers and family challenge.

MTW-201712-Main
I've used a white background and misted over with a gold outline of cogs.
Both my daughter and I are thinkers/dreamers so the cogs turning signify us.
I matted in purple to match my top, but also because it is her favourite colour.
The numbers are black leather, I thought they made a great texture.
The layout is pulled together with gold and white washi tape.




6 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh what a fabulous interpretation of the challenge! I love the way youv'e used those leather numbers and the cogs are perfect! So glad you could join in the fun at More Than Words this month.

Unknown said...

This is simply fabulous !! Awesome use of the Numbers in your layout !! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words !! Hugs !!

Nicole Doiron said...

Love how those numbers pop out against the white background! Awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

What a beautiful idea with the numbers.. and your color combination looks perfectly for the photo !! I am a big fan of white paper background... Thanks for sharing your page by More Than Words. Merry Christmas to you and yours... xoxo Heike

langeatheart said...

What a fun take on our challenge this month! All the best from MTW! :)

Unknown said...

WOW... great idea with the numbers. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.