Sunday 10 September 2017

Happy lIttle stampers and The flower challenge

Another card, this time for Happy Little Stampers where they want die cuts and the flower challenge where there is a tic tac toe challenge.

I went along the bottom row.
I've sold quite a few get well cards lately with the Flu being so bad this year here in Oz.
Using items from my Counterfeit Kit, I started with a blue peacock feather paper.
I then selected a white tag which I stamped with a FLOWER and misted with blue.
The die cut flourish circles around the brad.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Lovely! It's beautifully simple. Thank you for playing along this month at the Flower Challenge. Ruth DT xx

Aileen said...

Hi Julene wonderful take, love your design and colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at the Flower Challenge. I have gone in a corrected the image for you but have not been able to include the whole of the image due to the crop limitations but it has improved so that people will come have a look. all the best Aileen Thank you so much for joing us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card.. Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal