Wednesday 2 August 2017

Feeling sketchy

At Feeling Sketchy here is their sketch.

I've had one embossed card left in my stash for ages plus a fabric flair button featuring a girl in a hat.
My great neice turns 12 next week so I have made Annabelle a card using the sketch.

I started by inking all over with yellow to make the embossing more visable.
After that I found a glittery square shaped die cut and adhered the flair to the centre.
Hope you like it! I'm sure Annabelle will.

 
Sorry about the shadowing.

 

4 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

Andreja said...

You made such a beautiful card. I like the way have you used our sketch :-))
Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy. Hugs, Andreja

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Julene - this is a sweet card and great use of our sketch. Thank for playing along at Feeling Sketchy and Happy Birthday to Annabelle!
Helen x (DT)

Hanne said...

What a sweet card. Love the button in the middle. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.