Monday 17 July 2017

Fusion and colour throwdown card challenges


Here's the sketch and the theme.
I've turned the sketch upside down with the strip on the right.
Next, I've made a library pocket using paper saying "holidays", "summer", "sightseeing" etc.
It features a compass which is attached to the front.
A gift card or even paper money can be placed in the pocket when this card is given.
I finished up with 3 enamel dots in beach colours.

 
Next is Colour Throwdown's latest challenge.


I'm fresh out of watermelons but I kept to the colour palette and made a birthday card for a daughter.



If you are one of the 30 + people who look at my blog, why not comment occasionally. I love to see you are reading my blog.

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

So glad to have you joining us at Color Throwdown! I'm sure your daughter will appreciate this lovely handmade birthday card!