Monday 20 February 2017

Curtain Call Challenges & Alphabet challenge

My card today is for Curtain call challenges where the theme is woven.



Among the scraps on my desk was a square of hessian.
I chose tawny gold patterned paper named Bazaar.
The flip side had the blue dotted pattern and the border strip is the one I used along the bottom.
After adding flowers and my tiny sentiment , it is ready to give to my friend who loves oranges & gold tones. (She hates the idea of being so old)

 
I'm also entering it on Alphabet challenge where it is Y for you choose.
Finally thanks for looking and PLEASE leave a comment. (Just say hello!)

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the inspiration photo!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Julene, I love the colors and textures! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Julie B said...

The DP you've chosen work so well with the woven panel.
Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. :)