Watch this you tube video for the whole thing
When I first saw this my immediate reaction was ORANGE!!!!?
Now I've become used to it ,the kit is more apricot and aqua. That's what I'm going with anyway.
My kit is named "Scrapping Maggie".
On our trip we met 2 ladies from Arizona and one of them was named Maggie.
My papers are:
Prima Songbird collection
October afternoon 5 & dime Lemon drops
Sassafrass Lass Serendipity "Hog heaven"
Urban Lily "Baby Lily"
Echo Park "Springtime" (Raindrop pattern)
October Afternoon "Fly a kite" Front Porch (checks)
Little Yellow Bicycle "Snuggle bug" (plain on one side/coloured bugs on other)
Grace Taylor "Fashionista" 2 papers featuring coat hangers and a girl with a camera.
There is also another Little Yellow bicycle "Escape" paper featuring tall thin houses.
Mrs Grossman fashion fabrics 6x6 scrapbook symmetry.
I have 2 sheets of white paper with blue birds on plus matching tags in blue & aqua tones
There is also a blue/aqua/brown and white striped paper matching this.They all came from a cheap kit I bought.
Kaisercraft Something blue sticker sheet featuring aqua/fawn/white strips.
A yellow and white lacy strip.(Have something in mind for this)
Someone has just given me a great big bundle of cardstock and home made papers, so I'll add this as well.
There's a mixture of project life cards, washi tapes, enamel dots, doileys, plus other bits and bobs.
Looking at that Bella chipboard I'll also be using paints, inks and mists.
Now on to the blog hop.
Welcome to our guest DT Nicole.
- Guest DT Nicole: http://nmackin.blogspot.com/
- Leslie: http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com
- Lisa: http://lisahausmann.blogspot.de
- Lynnette: http://www.sassyscrapper2010.blogspot.com
- Margie: http://scrappinmargie.blogspot.com
- Susan: http://littlethingsbigdays.blogspot.com
- Susanne: http://snapsandsnippets.blogspot.com
- Jemma: http://just-jimjams.blogspot.co.uk
- Kelly: http://www.honeysucklehillcrafts.com
- Julene: http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
- Lesley: Oh! Blog It! (Go here next)