Tuesday 7 October 2014

Christmas cards

I've been busy making Christmas cards.
The first is for http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ and we had to feature a tree ornament on our card.
As usual, I think outside the square, so my background paper has ornaments on it.
I have added a Christmas stocking, which can be hung on trees, as my feature.

 
 
Next, I've made another card using the same background paper plus 2 other papers.
The 3rd paper I cut circles out and adhered them to the centre join.
 
 
This is for http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.com.au/ where the criteria is 3 different pattern papers.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Great cards Julene

lauren bergold said...

oooooooh! two totally festive, totally fab holiday cards, not to mention a great job combining patterns for maximum impact! so happy you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun! :)

SmilynStef said...

Love that sweet little stocking ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

Bettina L. said...

Such a pair of lovely christmas cards. Great details with the ornaments and colours. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx