Sunday 8 January 2012

Giraffe on Show us your stuff


Every year I go to Taronga zoo during summer.It overlooks Sydney Harbour and there's always something to see.This year the giraffes were up close to me and I took some great photos.(I love giraffes).
This layout started with the scrapmatts chipboard circle.I painted it then stamped using "Remember this moment".Next I layered the pattern papers,finishing off with a cut out flower spray from Basic Grey.To this, I added antique lace(triangular like the giraffes markings) and my title.

3 comments:

Marelle said...

Oh Julene I adore giraffes also!
I LOVE your layout thanks for playing at SUYSxx

Penny said...

Wow - how exciting to be this close and get such a great shot! I really like the colours you've chosen to set off his beautiful coat. Thanks for "showing us your stuff"!

Lauren T said...

Great photo. I really wanted to visit the Zoo when we were in Sydney but we didn't get time unfortunately.