Tuesday 11 October 2011

Stuck?! sketch and others

This first layout is for Stuck?! sketches. It features 2 photos of hot air balloons seen over the lake in Canberra one Sunday morning.I cut the 2nd photo to make 2 small squares just with the balloons.I sewed the circles using the machine and added ribbons,a scalloped edge and Kaisercraft brads.The chipboard balloons are from scrapmatts and the small lettering is from jenni bowlin studio.
This second layout is one I did during the month of September for SFS.I've used a scrapmatts dress mannequin around which i've woven lace and flowers.Love the colours in this one.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Your layouts look great. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches.

FiKenward said...

I love your take on the sketch super cool page.

Celeste Vermeend said...

I love the balloons! Very nice!
Thanks for playing along at Stuck!

Ellen H. said...

You make very beautifull things...
pssst: I love the yellow one!

xxx
Ellen