Monday 12 September 2011

Nice ear! and bright colours

For scrap the girls this month the requirement is to use clips.I made this layout using a floral circle (hand cut) from a scrapbooking calendar.I then matted my photo on yellow cardstock and decorated with pink strips of ribbon.There is a circular metal clip on the top of this.Then I added blingy brads in a half circle around the outside of the flowers and a yellow tag containing the red clip and the title.The bright pink corrugated cardboard adds texture.
My daughter was trying to stop me from taking her photo so I took one of her ear instead.(Just for fun).

3 comments:

Paula said...

Love the circle of flowers...fab layout! :)

Leonie said...

wow that cirlce of flowers looks supers Julene!

Kerryn said...

hehe that is a fun photo. Thanks for playing at STG :).